Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spring Fling Altered File Folder by: Sesil Cratin

Sesil here to share with you my latest altered item, a FILE FOLDER!  I few years ago I participated in an altered File Folder Swap and I knew that is what I wanted to do with the Spring Fling Collection.  I plan on giving this mini album to my oldest daughter so she can record some of her favorite memories this summer.  I hope you enjoy my altered file folder mini album.
Cover of my altered file folder.
Page 1 & 2 with tags.

Page 3 & 4 with tags

All four tags out of the altered file folder.

Hope you enjoyed the mini album I created by altering a file folder. Please visit our blog everyday for more inspiring creations by the Amazing Teresa Collins Design Team!!!  We are waiting for the new release for Summer CHA.   We will keep you posted on the newest news on Facebook.  Make sure you "like" us on Facebook.com/tcdesigns tell your friends to like us too. :)  Don't forget to ask for Teresa Collins Designs at your local scrapbook stores.

Have a great First Day of Summer!
www.sesilcratin.com

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...