Friday, June 29, 2012

Anniversary Shadow Box by Dedra Long


I love shadowboxes and I have had this one for about a year. I always seem to have special things laying around and I'm always waiting for "just the right" paper, embellishments, etc. I have heard others talk about having this same problem.

So, I decided there was no time like the present and being that I love shadowboxes this is not my first and it sure won't be the last one I create to hang in the house. That reminds me, I need to tell Jon to add some more of these to his list of things he can always bring home to me.



I have always loved making these rolled flowers. I first creating flowers like these with old book pages. To create these I used pages from two 6" x 6" paper pads. After cutting each one, rolling them and gluing them together, I finished each flower off with brads and blingage. To balance the shadowbox I added the "cherish" stamped image. Super fun!

Supplies used:
6x6 Carolina Breeze Paper Pad
6x6 Sweet Afternoon Paper Pad
Sweet Afternoon Brads
Blingage
Fabrications Acrylic Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you have a great weekend.

With CHA around the corner and the new releases coming out you will want to be sure to follow the Teresa Collins Designs Facebook Page, be sure to spread the word and like us on Facebook to see all the fun coming up!!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...