Sesil here to share a 5 minute card with you. I am all about making my own cards but sometimes I just don't have time to sit there and create a masterpiece. So I thought I would share one of my quick and simple cards with you today.
- Black Cardstock 5.5 x 8.5
- Fabrications Linen: Red Flowers 5.25 x 3.75 inches
- Fabrications Linen: Red Quatrefoil 5.25 x 2.5 inches
- Jut remember I love you Sticker Fabrications Linen
- Black Trim
- 3D Foam Squares
- Using the black cardstock as a base fold your card at 4.25 inches
- Adhere the Red Quatrefoil paper to the center of the red flowers paper.
- Add black trim to the seams of the paper.
- Add the Just Remember I love you on black cardstock and trim around the sticker. Add sticker to the card using 3D Foam squares.
- Adhere the layered papers with 3D foam squares to the center of the card using
Now you have a quick and simple card.