Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Simple Card by: Sesil Cratin

Sesil here to share a 5 minute card with you.  I am all about making my own cards but sometimes I just don't have time to sit there and create a masterpiece. So I thought I would share one of my quick and simple cards with you today. 


Supplies:

  • Black Cardstock 5.5 x 8.5
  • Fabrications Linen: Red Flowers 5.25 x 3.75 inches
  • Fabrications Linen: Red Quatrefoil 5.25 x 2.5 inches
  • Jut remember I love you Sticker Fabrications Linen
  • Black Trim
  • 3D Foam Squares

Instructions:

  • Using the black cardstock as a base fold your card at 4.25 inches
  • Adhere the Red Quatrefoil paper to the center of the red flowers paper.
  • Add black trim to the seams of the paper.
  • Add the Just Remember I love you on black cardstock and trim around the sticker. Add sticker to the card using 3D Foam squares.
  • Adhere the layered papers with 3D foam squares to the center of the card using 


 Now you have a quick and simple card.
sesilcratin.blogspot.com




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...