Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fabrications Canvas card in 3 easy steps by Amanda Jones


Hi TC fans! My life is pretty hectic at the moment and I know it’s the same for a lot of you as we head into summer. So today I’m sharing a quick card that you can re-create for any occasion in just THREE SIMPLE STEPS! Sounds good, right?


1.       Stamp the ‘Cherish’ stamp along the bottom of a 6x4 inch landscape card base. I then added a ‘baby girl’  rub-on, but you could use stamps or write by hand to add your own personalised greeting.
2.       Using twine, create a banner across the top of the card. I use a quick drying wet glue to adhere my twine as it’s easy and quick to work with.

3.       Add banner stickers randomly along the length of the twine to finish the card and add a festive touch!
Thanks for visiting!






Amanda's blog

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...