Monday, May 7, 2012

Memories Fabrications Card by: Sesil Cratin

Sesil here to share another quick card using Fabrications Collection.
I created this card in less than 30 minutes. 

Using the 6x6 pad I used the Floral Garden paper as the main pattern paper.
Next using an embossing ink and powder I heat embossed the image to make it have a raised texture.
Then I added a punched border along with some bling and ribbon. Finally I added the Sticker with Therm O Web Foam Squares and added the pearls on the tag.

 Hope you enjoyed my quick card using Fabrications Canvas Collection.
Please make sure you are a fan of Teresa Collins Designs on facebook.com/tcdesigns to get the most up to date information with all the great collections with Teresa Collins Designs.

sesilcratin.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. Very cool, I love the embossed image on the dark paper, and that ruffled border is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...