Sesil here to show a quick and fun layout using the Spring Fling Collection. I love the versatility of this line.
My picture has some pink in her shirt but the papers were able to bring that GIRLY side out of my oldest daughter.
- First I trimmed the cream card stock to 11.5x11.5" and mounted it to the red card stock
- Adhered the dictionary paper to the right hand side of the layout.
- Tearing the colored damask pattern paper on either side of the strips of paper adhere them to under the dictionary paper.
- Add the pink stripe strip of paper (2"x12") to the layout
- Layer stickers and die-cut shapes to create the "Sweet Memories" Collage and the "Smile" collage then add the clusters to the layout.
- Using Foam Squares add the flower embellishments to the layout.
- Add your picture
- add rhinestones to the layout.
- Add your own personal touches to your layout and you have a quick and easy layout.
This was a quick and easy layout that I completed in less than one hour. Go out and have fun with your layouts. There is no right way or wrong way to creating your layouts. Please make sure to check back to see what the other girls are creating with the new collections from Teresa Collins Designs. Till next time!! Keep on creating!
Sesil's Blog: sesilcratin.blogspot.com