Thursday, March 8, 2012

Everyday Moments with Yvonne Blair






Sometimes I feel as though our everyday moments are overlooked. We are so busy scrapping the events in our life that we forget about trying to catch some of the everyday goodness. This was one of those days. Bre and I had escaped for a little Mom-Daughter afternoon and I snapped this picture. In the future it will remind me of how she was at 16. How she liked to wear her hair, make-up and so on. I love that I have this memory. I love that she has this memory. I love that she will be able to look through her scrapbooks one day and pull out a little hidden journaling that will tell her how I was so glad we spent time together. Everyday Moments, one of Teresa's newest lines was perfect for the layout. The colors are fabulous, the sentiments are so sweet and thoughtful. Hope you enjoy. Get our there and take some shots of your Everyday Moments! TTFN...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...