Thursday, March 22, 2012

Anniversary Card by Yvonne Blair using Fabrications



It was my 18 anniversary a couple of weeks ago and I thought instead of buying my hubby a card this year, I would make him one. I used Teresa Collins Fabrications Linen Collection. Loved the sentiments that came on the die-cut sheet. My husband actually loved it! He said it was so much more special because I had made it myself. (And I slipped a hand written letter inside the card) I love the Fabrications line...so versatile.
Hope you enjoy!


Products used:
Fabrications Linen-Pretty Flowers
Fabrications Linen-Tan Damask
Fabrications Linen-Die-cut sheet
8 1/2 x 11 white card stock
Doily
Diamond Stickles
Pop-dots
Adhesive
Directions:
Cut 8 1/2 x 11 card stock in half. Fold one half in half to create the card foundation.
Cut Tan Damask to 4 x 5 1/4.
Adhere that to card foundation.
Adhere Doily to card foundation.
Cut out flowers from Pretty Flower paper. Adhere those with pop-dots to the front of the card.
Adhere "Me and You" and "Forever" with pop dots.
Adhere saying die cut inside the card.
Add Diamond stickles to the flowers.
There you have it. I think this card would work for any sentiment, what do you think?
TTFN! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...