I just love how fun the Fabrications collection is! I thought that the sketch over at My Creative Sketches was a perfect playful match for these papers! I am normally pretty linear, and so it is a great to challenge myself with circles! When I went to do this layout though, I could not find my circle cutter anywhere...but never fear...a good ol' fashioned tracing of a couple of bowls I had worked perfectly!
1. Trim white cardstock to 11.5 x 11.5 inches and round corners. Adhere to Fabrications Canvas: Floral Garden (FAB101) patterned paper using the backside as the base.
2. Trace a circle shape onto Fabrications Canvas: Yellow Flower (FAB103) and Fabrications Canvas: Petite Flowers (FAB 106) patterned papers and cut out. Alternatively, use a circle cutter and cut to desired size. Adhere circles to slightly above the centre of the white cardstock as shown.
3. Trim Fabrications Canvas: Floral Garden (FAB101)10.75 x1.5 inches and adhere overlapping bottom of circles after wrapping twine around bottom of this piece.
4. Trim Fabrications Linen: Tan Damask paper to 10.75 x 1 inch and adhere below Floral Garen piece.
5. Add yellow scallop die cut and purple scalloped die cut (FAB 114) and adhere as shown.
6. Adhere a 4 x 6 photo with "memories" die cut (FAB 114) stapled to the side. Next, add the blue patterned die cut from FAB 114 directly below photo.
7. Add chipboard heart.
8. Add journaling die cut from FAB114 and overlap across photo and the chipboard heart.
9. Trim the "remember this" die cut and adhere to top left of page.
10. Finish off with buttons and title.