Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Favorites with Cheri Piles


Oh it's so hard to pick a favorite project, I put my heart and soul into all of my projects!

I decided I would share with you ONE favorite from each of the lines...

First up is Haunted Hallows, I love how well this paper went so well together. As shown in this layout you can see I used just about EVERY paper from the line on a one page layout!!


Then comes Christmas Home... I have sooo sooo many favorites, this was really hard. I chose my most treasured project, the mini album full of Christmas traditions...



World traveler, hands down this journal album is my top favorite project I created from this line...Oh but there was that old fashioned calendar too... Ok, ok, I choose....


That was TOUGH!!  I hope you enjoyed some of my favorites! Happy New Year!



3 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I just love the Haunted Hallows ! The miture of papers is just perfect and quite inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a great job Cheri- you are great inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...