Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Holiday's from Yvonne Blair


Hi everyone..Can you believe Christmas is in 9 DAYS!!!! I am feeling the pinch of time at this point. I'm still working on making our homemade gift tags because I love the feeling of that special touch that it adds to the packaging! I wanted to incorporate the World Traveler Collection because I love the vintage feel of the line. I love that I was still able to keep with the red and green colors.



I wanted to also wish each and everyone of you the happiest and merriest Christmas and holiday season! It is hard to believe it is just around the corner! Till next time.


Supplies used: World Traveler 6 x 6 pad, Christmas Home Die Cut paper, Christmas Home Decorative brads, Christmas Home clear stamp, World Traveler trim, Teresa Collins Blingage. Other: Tim Holtz Baubles, Archival Ink, EK Pop dots, Scotch Adhesive.



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...