Happy October 1st! It is the first day of October. Signs of fall are starting to happen, and we are excited that Halloween is right around the corner... So with out further ado we have a card created by Sesil Cratin
Designed by: Sesil Cratin (http://sesilcratin.blogspot.com)
Featuring: Teresa Collins Designs “Haunted Hallows” (http://teresacollins.typepad.com)
HH2606 Haunted Hallows: Frames Paper
HH2609 Haunted Hallows: Witch Paper
HH2607 Haunted Hallows: Poison Paper
HH2613 Haunted Hallows Chipboard Elements
HH2616 Haunted Hallows Trims
Other: Sewing machine with black thread, Black cardstock
Preparing your card components:
1. Black Cardstock – Cut at 5.5 x 8.5, Then score paper on long side at 4.25” and fold card. Finished card should be 4.25” x 5.5”
2. Cut Frames Paper - 5.25”x4”
3. Cut a poison label off the Poison Paper – The label used for the card is located on the top and center of the paper.
4. Cut out a witch out of her frame from the Witch paper5. Cut the tulle 7”
Assembling your card:
1. Stitch the frames paper to the card stock.
2. Attach one side of the poison label to the skeleton chipboard piece and set aside.
3. Attach the tulle on the back side of the card and bring it over to the front of the card.
4. Grab your witches cut frame and weave through the tulle and attach to the front right side of the card.
5. Attach the skeleton/poison label to the middle of the frame.