This cute Halloween project was made by Collette Nederhoff. It uses the Teresa Collins
Haunted Hallows Collection.
Designed by: Colette Nederhoff (http://nederhoffco.blogspot.com/)
Featuring: Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows
4 X 6" metal lunchbox - Michaels
Flat Black spray Paint
Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows Papers: Words, Damask, Frames, and
TCD Blingage: Stephanies' Gems, Donna's Gems
Stickles Diamond Glitter
Black Quick Quotes Chalk Ink
Black Stazon Ink and Autumn Terracotta Ink from Close to my Heart
TCD Haunted Hallows Stamp set
Cricut Sentimentals cartridge and Plantain Schoolbook cartridge
Zutter Distrezz it all
Adhesives: Thermoweb Foam Squares, Glossy accents, and Zip Dry Glue
1. spray paint the metal lunchbox Black and let dry.
2. Cut the Damask paper to 3 3/4" X 5". Distress the edges with the Distrezz it all and then blacken with chalk ink. Glue to front of tin with
3. Cut a piece of the Words Paper picking the words you like, and make the piece 2" X 2 1/2". Distress and blacken edges. Place on the background with foam square to the right hand center .
Cut out the Bird Frame. Mount this with foam squares slightly over-lapping the Words paper.
4. Using the Gypsy, Cut out a star using the Plantain Schoolbook cart.
The star measures 2 1/2" tall. Stamp a bat on the star. Bount with
foam square placing it in the upper left corner.
5. Glitter the Bird and the "31" with Stickles Diamond glitter.
6. Add a gem to the Bat and the Bird Frame with glossy Accents.
7. The back of the tin can be left plain, or decorated with some
extra scraps of the words paper.
8. Tie several pieces of black, orange and white trims including the tulle to the handle .