Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



I can't believe it's Halloween! You know what this means...the holiday season has begun!

I thought I would share with you this cute little card. My Daughter is now 16 and not to interested Trick or Treating, but I wanted to be able to share a little treat with her. I made this card with Teresa's Haunted Hallows. Inside is a little pocket that will have a little cash for her to go buy herself a treat! Fun...I hope for her!


Card Components
Card 4 1/4 x 6
Haunted Hallows Frames side B 3 3/4 x 5 1/2
Haunted Hallows Words 3 3/4 x 3
Haunted Hallows Poison side B 2 3/4 x 3 1/2
Haunted Hallows Frames-cut out a Witch in a frame.
Haunted Hallows Decorative Brads
Haunted Hallows Decorative Trims
Haunted Hallows Clear stamps
Black cardstock 4 x 5 3/4 and 3 x 3 3/
4

Here is a layout I wanted to share featuring one of my BFF's little boy Mason...isn't he adorable! He is so cute in his Vampire costume and was seriously getting into the spirit. Kristy was nice enough to share this picture with me. Thanks Kristy!


Here is a list of the supplies used...
Haunted Hallows Papers…
12x12 Candelabras
7x12 Spiderweb
2 word strips from side B of Spiderweb
2 1” strips side B of Frames
5” long piece of Poison, 9 zig zag pattern high.
Haunted Hallows Die Cut Sheet
Haunted Hallows Decorative Brads
5x7 photo
5 ¼ x 7 ¼ Black cardstock
Other…Scotch adhesive, Pop dots from EK Success
I hope this will inspire you with your Halloween memories! Happy Halloween! Till next time...





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...