Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ghouls and Goblins....Oh my!


  Who says that Halloween is just for kids.  It's just as fun for adults too.   What will you be dressed up as this year?  Every year we get together with family and friends for dinner then take the kids out to go trick or treating.  I love that we all get excited for Halloween.  It's so fun seeing all the scary Halloween decorations, the different costumes cute and scary.  Also,  stopping over to our nearby Halloween carnival  in our neighborhood.  I especially love all the Halloween collections that come out.  Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows is a simple yet elegant and a touch of spookiness to her collection this year.  I love her stamps that coordinate with the paper collection.   If you haven't bought your copy of her Cricut cartridge CHIC and SCARY well...you are missing out!  It's the perfect addition to your Halloween projects.  Here is a wreath I created using TC Cricut cartridge and Haunted Hallows papers which included black and silver glitter cardstock paper.  Don't they look awesome!  Thanks Teresa for designing such awesome images!!


Isn't that gorgeous!  I mean SPOOKY?  



I used Haunted Hallows Poison paper to cut out the labels and attached to Tim Holtz's apothecary bottles which you can add anything into the bottles.  I just put red glitter.   I also added some flowers. black&orange damask ribbon and a skeleton from michaels.  I used my Cricut Expression 2 machine which I totally love!  So user friendly... cut out the haunted house, bat and spider with TC black glitter paper.  The haunted house was cut at 2.75"; bat 2.5"; spider 2".  Cut the spider web at 3", spider web border at 3.5" and mask at 2.5" using TC silver paper.  Add one bling to each end of the mask.  To attach all elements I used hot glue gun.  Now your wreath is ready to be hung on the front door or in your home.














Another layout I created using TC Haunted Hallows collection.  I used my iphone photos into the calendar and embossed the witch frame using TC Haunted Hallows stamp.  It was pretty fun using her stamps and embossing...a technique I haven't used in a long time.







Have a Spooktacular Halloween night!  



4 comments:

  1. love the wreath and the layout...I can do this!...Love TC paper etc. Do not have the cartridge...maybe next years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Totally awesome and halloweeny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...