- Trim all 4 sides from the “Practice” paper
- From the “tags” paper cut out the “sports” and “champion” tags
- the month circle & football circle from the “circle tags” paper
- the “Game day” shields from the “shields” paper
- From the “Black numbers” paper cut #4 & #3
Assembling your page:
- Using the “Red Stars” cardstock as your base, Adhere the “ Practice” paper centrally
- Mat your picture (5x7) onto black cardstock then place onto the left side of the “practice” page
- Attach the “sports” tag to the right of the photo
- Slightly overlap the “champion” tag to the right of the “sport” tag
- Place the “month” circle over the “sport” tag but slightly overlapping onto the champion tag.
- Adhere #3 at the bottom right corner of the “champion” tag right to the edge of the red star paper. attach #4 to the left of #3
- right below champion tag, attach four brads in a row
- Adhere the “football” circle to the bottom left corner of the photo
- Attach the large graphic star and small star chipboard next to the “football” circle
- Glue the “game day” shield making sure the top part of the shield folds over then using your tiny attacher staple just above the red stars where it folds.