Monday, August 11, 2014

Diy - Mason Jar project using the wood grain ornaments by Cheri Piles

You know, It's never to early to start thinking about Christmas! I am loving all of the fun things you can do with these wood grain ornaments!

Here are a few of the supplies to get started - some glitter spray, a package of wood grain ornaments and an old jar. I simply sprayed the jar around the top and bottom and the ornament. There are 6 wood ornaments per package. I LOVE this project because you can easily make SIX GIFTS very QUICKLY and with very little money!

Once dry, I wanted just a little more color in the middle to showcase my ornament so I added just a bit of red glitter spray around the middle. I then cut some trimmings from a tree out back, tied a ribbon and added the ornament. I added the candle and voila! EASY PEASY!!

I have several of these jars just collecting dust and I can't believe how simply beautiful it looks all finished! I hope you are inspired by these wood ornaments as I am! I just am LOVING them! ~Cheri

1 comment:

  1. I provide the ideas above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you convey up where an important thing will probably be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round things like that, however I am certain that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Each girls and boys feel the impact of only a second's pleasure, for the rest of their lives.....Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...