Thursday, July 24, 2014

Joy: Tinsel and Company Layout by Jennifer Haggerty

Hello friends! Jennifer on the blog today to share my layout I created using one of two of Teresa's new Christmas lines: Tinsel and Company!  If you haven't checked out this collection, then you MUST go over to Teresa's home page here and look at all of the elegant gold accents!  When I first saw this collection in person, I couldn't wait to start creating!  



The Chipboard Elements come with an array of shapes and sentiments in gold, gray, red, and silver.  I love this "joy" handwritten script and used it for the title of my page! Also, with the Chipboard Elements you receive a 6x12 sheet of chipboard letter tiles!  

Here, you can see a mixture of the coordinating chipboard stars, sequins, and enamel dots.  I love that Teresa always has a big selection of gorgeous embellishments! 

Tinsel and Company also includes a set of  Tags that are perfect layer under your photos!  I also added a sentiment from the Decorative Stickers.


More goodies from Tinsel and Company! I am in LOVE with the matte gold sequins as well as the silver stars!  
 I layered one of the Tinsel and Company Photo Overlays UNDER my photo.  It's fun to allow some of the design to peek through.  
Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you are following Teresa on Facebook and her blogas she is currently showing her new collections at the SPC Trade Show!  
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...