Monday, May 12, 2014

Love This File Folder Mini by Yvonne Blair


 Hi everyone...Yvonne here. I am so happy to be able to share this mini album I created using Teresa Collins File Folder pack.  I love these.  They make it so quick and easy to make a mini and get a project done! Love that even more, wink. 
I used the biggest file folder as the cover, the others fit nicely inside. 
I cut an opening in the front side of the folder to create a window. 
Teresa Collins new transparency overlays are perfect for this!
Love having peek a boo's and flips and flaps.
Below on the next page I cut a piece of black cardstock to 4 x 11 and folded it in half. 
Glue the backside down to the page and created a flip up. 

Below you can see it a little better. 
Next page is pretty straight forward along with another one of those fabulous overlays! 
They really help dress up the pictures.

Below is the cute little decorative flip up that comes in the file folder pack.  
On the right is a picture of Bre and her cousin..They have always had a close bond...
I love that she is growing up with her family and that they have such a strong relationship. 
All of them just love each other to bits. 

It's the perfect place to add more pictures or some hidden journaling. 
I love how the transparency over my daughter's picture doesn't take away from 
her eyes, but adds so much to what I wanted to convey. 
But mostly what I see when I look into those blue eyes, wink. 
Below is her other two cousins.  
They 'love' that I am always sticking a camera in their face, hehehe.
But I am the family historian...so they have gotten quite used to it. 
I used one of the 12 x 12 papers to add another "page" to the book.  
It also gave me a little extra real estate to create another flip piece.
I used one of the tags from the tag pack as a decorative element, 
but also a place I can add some more journaling. 
 Luckily for me this will be posted after Mother's Day as this is a gift for my Mother in Law. 
I hope she loves it as much as I do! 
Thanks for stopping by...hope you were inspired to get creative and look at things in a new way. 

Supplies Used:
Teresa Collins Something Wonderful Decorative paper
Something Wonderful File Folders, Decorative buttons, Ephemera Pack, Tag Pack, Stickers, Decorative chipboard, Photo Overlays, Enamel Dots
Other: TC Mega Runner from Xyron, Xryon foam squares, TC Stapler from Xyron , cardstock and thread. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...