Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy @ 9 layout by Stacey Michaud using the new Urban Market collection

I have a son so I am always looking for a good masculine collection!  I found perfection with the Urban Market collection. There are wonderful patterns and muted colors that are perfect for all sorts of themes!  I adore the navy and gray, making that a big pop on my newest page.



 

I decided to make the tags really stand out on this page.  I grouped three tag together, being sure to vary the color and patterns.  I like how it gives my photos and words a place to land.  I placed the biggest photo on the dark tag, knowing I wanted the eye to start there.



I did some simple layering by using two elements from the Ephemera package.  I also added some texture and dimension with the Recorded Wood Veneer piece.  I feel that every page should have some hard element like metal or wood. 


I cut the Happy word from a sheet of paper with journaling cards.  There is so much you can create with sheets of paper!  The alphabet and numbers block is also from a sheet of paper.  Using small elements of paper allows you to stretch your supplies, add variety and have pop while still keeping the page clean. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...