Thursday, May 1, 2014

Daily Stories Flip book with Jennifer Haggerty

 Hello and happy May 1st!  Jennifer here and I'm happy to share this cute Flip Book I created using Daily Stories!  I used the Small  Flip Book which is the perfect size to document your favorite 4x6 photos! It was simple to cut my pictures down to fit the pages of the book.  The best part about the Flip Books is that they are great gifts!   


 
 
 I covered the front of the book with patterned paper, then added pieces from the Sticker Sheet, Chipboard Elements, and Die Cut Wood pieces. No project is complete without some sequins! 
 
On the inside cover, I added some journaling with my typewriter, then added a sticker border and "This Is The Story" tag from the Ephemera Pack.  You can see I stitched through my border, as well as the piece in the upper right hand corner. To finish, I added two small enamel dots to my tag and adhered a die cut wood star. 

I used my entire photo to cover the page. I then added a few pieces of embellishments to accent.  I think not much is needed as I don't want to take away from my picture. 
 
 
On this page, I wanted to make a banner of sorts of different embellishments from Daily Stories. I started with a few of the circle stickers from  the 6x12 Sticker Sheet. I stitched through and then added Chipboard Buttons and Elements, followed by sequins, enamel dots, and a die cut wood star.
 
 
I adore this photo of my niece so I wanted to just add a sentiment from the Chipboard Elements. 

 
I love playing with Teresa's modeling paste and stencils from her Basically Essential line.  Here, I used the "love you" from the #3 8x10 Stencils with modeling paste, followed by glitter.  You can also add spray ink or after drying, chalk/distress ink!
 
 
 
 
Every collection includes File Folders and Tags! I used this small folder and added pink button to hold close. I cut butterflies from vellum and patterned paper with a hand punch. I ran the vellum through my Teresa Collins Craftwell eBosser with the new Wood Grain Embossing Folder.  I love the effect this gives...its one of my favorites!
 
 
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by and reading!  Be sure to head over to Teresa's blog as she has an exciting announcement today! 
 
Products used:
 Daily Stories patterned papers
Daily Stories Decorative Tape
Daily Stories Clear Stamps
Daily Stories Ephemera Pack
Daily Stories Sequins
Daily Stories Enamel Shapes
Daily Stories File Folders and Tags
Daily Stories Die Cut Wood
Daily Stories Chipboard Buttons
Daily Stories Word Stickers
Daily Stories Decorative Stickers
Daily Stories 6x12 Chipboard Elements
Daily Stories Layered Stickers
Teresa Collins Xyron Megarunner
Craftwell eBosser
Teresa Collins Designs Wood Grain Embossing Folder
Basically Essential Modeling paste and Stencil pack #3
Basically Essential Small Flip Book
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!Love these sweet butterflies and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I truly love this collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...