Friday, April 4, 2014

Adorable-Daily Stories layout with Jennifer Haggerty

Hello!  Jennifer here and I'm happy to share a layout I created with one of my all-time favorite Teresa Collins Designs collections:  Daily Stories! The color palette is so pretty with the blues, pinks, and grey! It definitely has a feminine feel so I  knew I wanted to use this photo of my niece!
 
 
I created a banner with pieces of the Daily Stories Ephemera Pack, as well as using a hand punch with various patterned papers.  I stitched through with my sewing machine and then added Chipboard Buttons and Sequins. I love using the Teresa Collins’ Clear Hold Adhesive from her Xyron Adhesive Kit to adhere the little embellishments!
 
 
I also added this cute little "Record" tag from the Ephemera Pack and affixed with a Decorative Brad.
 
 
 
I love using pieces from the 6x12 Chipboard Elements!  They are so fun to use to accent photos! Plus, there are two sheets in each pack!
 
Here, I added a couple of pennants and affixed with a staple.  This is a great way to attach a Photo Overlay to your picture.  I also added a pennant from the Ephemera Pack above my photo and stitched through. 



I think the Daily Stories Clear Stamps are so cute! I used the little arrow under my title which I cut on my Silhouette. 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 I hope this inspires you to do some creating with Daily Stories! 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...