Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Love Is A Good Thing - Save The Date by Leslie Ashe


hi everyone! 
I'm back today with a post using the beautiful"Save The Date" 
line by Teresa...

I can't get ENOUGH of the colors in this line. 

First, I wanted to tell you a little bit about my layout.
This project is part of a fun collaboration withScrapbook Generations Magazine:



I love the ease of this layout with the 4 squares in 2 grids per row.
I was able to fit 3 photo's of my daughter and myself on this page
without looking overcrowded, but simply...FUN!


here's a few simple instructions on how I made this project:

-I cut each square 4" x 4" and place close to each other, 
directly to the right side of my layout. 
(which is leaving lots of white spaceto the left side of the page)

-I placed my colored photo (sized 3" x 3") on the bottom
left square.  

-I placed my 2 black and white photos (sized 2" x 2") on the right
side of my page - one being on the bottom right square, slightly hanging off the page
- while the other is just on top, slightly tilted. After gluing down, I tied the jute
around each photo.

-I placed different banners (stickers and some are trimmed) to the top
left square, with a wooden arrow, a "family" word sticker, as well as a brad and 
a round floral sticker.

-I added some fun to the top right side with sequins, buttons, stickers, enamel
dots and brads.

-at the bottom right, I added large chipboard piece (heart in a doily) with a wooden
word (love), as well as another chipboard sentiment, word sticker, brads, sequins,
enamel dots.

-to the top left side of my page, I simply cut various sizes of paper 
(top strip is 2", 2nd is .5", bottom is 1".) and I added a strip of a heart banner sticker on top.

My favorite thing about Save The Date is it isn't JUST for weddings.
It can be for everyday subjects, such as the sweet relationship I have with my 
beautiful daughter. I am a very blessed mom to have this girl as mine.

Thanks for letting me share with you today!
I hope you've enjoyed my inspiration.



Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...