Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Family Opposites by Stacey Michaud


I decided to get a little artsy on my latest Teresa Collins page.  I pulled out the Basically Essentials Modeling Paste and my stencil pack, adding some fun to my page.

The modeling paste is super fun and easy to use.  You simply use the tools to spread it on over the stencil.  Carefully remove, wipe off the stencil and let the paste dry.  It leaves that really special effect!

Here is my page.

 
I used the Save the Date Collection for my papers and embellishments.  I added the textured film strip at the top of the page using the modeling paste.  Look at how the texture is when it is done.

 
I also used the modeling paste to create a part of my title, Family Opposites.  I used the stencil again to create the word family on a white piece of cardstock.  When it was still wet and with the stencil still in place, I sprinkled pink flock powder over the top.  I shook off the excess and removed the stencil.  Then I cut around the letters.  Again, it is a one-of-a-kind element.
 
 
I used the bulk of my embellishments in this cluster, combining chipboard with stickers.  I ran the wood veneer heart through the Xyron Sticker Maker to make it stick to my page!

With recent trends in scrapbooking focusing on being artsy and free, the modeling paste is the perfect element!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...