Monday, February 3, 2014

Me Mini by Yvonne Blair

Hi everyone! Really excited to be back and sharing this mini featuring Teresa's new Hello My Name Is collection! This collection is fabulous! I love love love the color pallet. To me it is chic and elegant with a little fun thrown in!
So here is the mini below.
The album itself is a pre-made album from Basically Bare.  
I took the coil out and covered the pages with paper from Hello My Name Is. 
I like the papers to go from edge to edge, so if you are easy and remove the coil carefully, after you are done covering, you can re punch the holes and put the album back together. 

Below you can see the Sunday-Saturday, that was done with one of the new essentials stencils and Teresa's Modeling Paste.  Let me just say LOVE LOVE LOVE this paste! 
It is so fun and easy...you will LOVE the dimension it gives you!
 More Modeling Paste below.  Layers were added on top of the paste for added dimension. 
I cut the Polaroids out one by one from one of the Hello My Name Is papers.  
You get so much bang for your buck that way.  
Below I cut Six Polaroids and kept them together for a place to add some daily pictures. 
The little "hello" piece is from the new wood embellishments...so cool....can't get enough of those. 

 Another new embellishment added to the Teresa Collins Collections are the fun flip ups...
It is featured below and staggers as it flips up.  So cool! 
It makes for a great place to tuck and hide journaling or pictures. 




These are the last two pages.  I used the new heart stencil in the Essentials line and added the design with paste to the transparency...such a fun way to make a peeking page.  


A little closeup of the cover so you can see the dimension and layers.  
These new collections have some fun new features.  

Hope you enjoyed todays Mini Album...I will be back next time with a frame all dressed up with the Modeling Paste! Oh am I excited to share that one! 
Make sure to ask your Local Scrapbook Stores to carry Teresa Collins lines so you don't miss out on the fun!!! 
Until next time....

Supplies Used:
Hello My Name Is papers
Hello My Name Is decorative Brads, Ephemera Pack, Decorative Tape, Decorative Wooden Pieces, 
Decorative Buttons, Chipboard Elements, Epoxy elements, Sequins and Tags. 
Essential line-Stencils and Modeling Paste
Teresa Collins Mega Runner from Xyron
Other: Album-Basically Bare
Doilies, Pop dots, String. 







4 comments:

  1. I Absolutely ADORE this book! The inside is as DELICIOUS as the outside cover. LOVE it!
    So much detail! YOU did an AMAZING job Yvonne! LOVE! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words Mylissa!!! Glad you enjoyed! :)

      Delete
    2. Each page is unique and the book is beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...