Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello My Name Is "This Is Me" layout by Jennifer Haggerty

Hello! It's Jennifer and I'm excited to share another layout with you today! Using the Hello My Name Is collection, I wanted to make a page all about myself. Being a mom, I know I'm guilty of not documenting enough about me.  Most of my projects are centered around my family, friends, and pets.

 
 
The whole reason why I started scrapbooking in the first place was so my family would know who I was as a person and how I lived my life.  So, I challenge you to start scrapping about yourself!  Even if you are documenting the not so good in your life, its still you! 
 
 

I used a Hello My Name Is Tag under my photo then created a line of pennants using chipboard, stickers, and ephemera.  I added some gorgeous sequins, as well more ephemera and a decorative brad.  So many choices when it comes to embellishments!

I am always a big fan of pennants..which is something Teresa has included in many of her collections! I placed these two pennants from the Ephemera Pack under my journaling card.  I finished by adding a cluster of embellishments from the collection. Don't you love the new Gems?! 

I love how Teresa always has cute and very versatile journaling cards in her collections!  I used this 3x4 cared from the "Record" paper and typed up some things about myself.  These cards are wonderful for layouts as well as pocket scrapbooking or even a mini album! 

I used my Silhouette to cut the "this is" and backed it with the "Words" patterned paper.  I then added the "Me" Chipboard Elements followed by a Die Cut Wood arrow!
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to include yourself in your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...