Friday, October 18, 2013

You are my Happy cards by Keisha Campbell


You are my Happy cards-Keisha


Happy Friday! Keisha blogging today sharing a few cards using the new You Are My Happy line. I do LOVE this line-the bit of blk/wht with the sweet happy colors is right up my alley!


For the 'I love U' card I kept it pretty simple with a mini dot border die cut that I embellished with a few enamel dots in different sizes & colors. Then I die cut two labels in different sizes and added a simple sentiment-I loved the enamel brackets and had to use them.


This 'Hello" card is really easy peasy! It was made using a few items from the die cut shape pack-the striped square, floral, and flag. The 'hello' is from the sticker sheet. This is a 5 minute card, all you have to do is tape & pop dot!



My 'Happy' card is another super fast & easy card-I used a postage stamp die for the background and layered it with a chipboard frame, die cut flower, and a couple of flags. Oh, and lots of pop dots! 
Have a great weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...