Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Masquerade Party Invitations with Tessa Wise

Hello!  I've been creating some fun things for Halloween lately and thought I'd share a couple of invitations I created using the Masquerade Party Collection!  My first card is an interactive invite that features lots of our new products:

After adding the orange chevron print (Webs) to my black card front, I added one of the fun printed Treat Bags to the left hand side.  It's so pretty on its own but since I was using this as an invite, I grabbed the Masquerade Party stamps and stamped  the word Party under the printed word Halloween with a black ink.  I also stamped the You're Invited banner onto natural white cardstock and cut it out.  I added it to the top of the bag using dimensional adhesive.  Next I added a small bit of the striped Border Strip to the bottom and the 31 Die Cut circle to the top.  I added two purple Enamel Dots to each side of the circle at the top.


Since I was using one of the Treat Bags, I thought it would be fun to put my party information inside it.  I cut out one of the invite cards (Invitations) and trimmed it down to fit the bag.  I rounded the corners and stapled a bit of ribbon and twine to the top.

Interactive cards are so fun!  With all the information on the outside, there is still room to write a quick note on the inside, as well.


My next card is also a party invitation.  And, like the last, this one also features one of the great invitation cards:


For this card, I created a white card base and covered it with the bats patterned paper (Bats).  I added a strip of the words patterned paper (Bats) to the center, matting it with a piece of purple cardstock that I punched a scallop edge along.

I cut out a journaling card next and wrapped a bit of purple twine around it.  I added one of the orange Decorative Brads to where the knot was and left the strings hanging from it.  I added it to the card front using dimensional foam dots.  Lastly, I added the Oct 31 Die Cut to the top left corner.  To finish this look, I'll just have to add my party information!


The Invitations cards are so great!  They are so easy to use- all you need to do is cut them out and add your party information to them.  They come twelve to the sheet, too so you can invite all your friends! :)

Well, I hope I've inspired you to make your own invitations this season! 

Supplies Used:

Teresa Collins Designs: Masquerade Party Designer Papers, Masquerade Party Die Cut Accessories, Masquerade Party Stamp set, Masquerade Party Die-cut Borders, Masquerade Party Epoxy Dots, Masquerade Party Decorative Brads, Masquerade Party Treat Bags
Other: Cardstock by Bazzill, Stampin' Up!; Twine by DMC, The Twinery; Black Archival Ink by Ranger; Crochet ribbon by Stampin' Up!

Thanks for joining me today!

1 comment:

  1. No party here-but I can morph these into cards. Thank you for the inspiration-I do love my TC Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...