Monday, August 12, 2013

My 2 Happy Memories Layout by Leslie Ashe

Hi everyone! 
Leslie here today sharing a layout I did 
using one of my FAVORITE new lines - Memorabilia:

This was one of the easiest (and fastest) layouts I've put together
in a long time! That's how Memorabilia is. This line makes 
everything so easy. The amazing details in each piece
were perfect for my photo & described my 2 Happy Memories
perfectly. That's what I LOVE about this amazing line.
It does that! 
With any project you're working on. 
It works withvintage, current, babies, girls, boys, family, etc!
Choose your subject, your tools, & gather all your Memorabilia
to create some of your most favorite projects!


Here's how easy it was for me:
1) I started by cutting my main background page Snippets 10" x 10" & adhering
to my cardstock base so I could have a framed background































2)  Then I added strips to the top and bottom of my page.
(1 strip is cut from the Chalkboard patterned paper, the other 2 strips are from the 
Borders pack.)
3)  Next I added my photo (with the photo corners) 
4) After that I decided to add letter stickers from the Layered Stickers Sheet 
& cut my title (and journaling) from the Memorabilia Quotes Paper.












































5)  Another touch I added was some of the die cuts from the Die Cut Sheet
at the bottom (Memories), as well as some chipboard pieces from the Chipboard set
(Love This Time, boy/girl silhouettes, "and")






















6)  As a final touch, I added some embellishments (buttons, stars) 
from the Buttons set.

With just a few simple steps, you can create something for your lifetime memories.
thanks for letting me share with you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...