Leslie here today sharing a layout I did
using one of my FAVORITE new lines - Memorabilia:
This was one of the easiest (and fastest) layouts I've put together
in a long time! That's how Memorabilia is. This line makes
everything so easy. The amazing details in each piece
were perfect for my photo & described my 2 Happy Memories
perfectly. That's what I LOVE about this amazing line.
It does that!
With any project you're working on.
It works withvintage, current, babies, girls, boys, family, etc!
Choose your subject, your tools, & gather all your Memorabilia
to create some of your most favorite projects!
Here's how easy it was for me:
1) I started by cutting my main background page Snippets 10" x 10" & adhering
to my cardstock base so I could have a framed background
2) Then I added strips to the top and bottom of my page.
(1 strip is cut from the Chalkboard patterned paper, the other 2 strips are from the
3) Next I added my photo (with the photo corners)
4) After that I decided to add letter stickers from the Layered Stickers Sheet
& cut my title (and journaling) from the Memorabilia Quotes Paper.
5) Another touch I added was some of the die cuts from the Die Cut Sheet
at the bottom (Memories), as well as some chipboard pieces from the Chipboard set
(Love This Time, boy/girl silhouettes, "and")
6) As a final touch, I added some embellishments (buttons, stars)
from the Buttons set.
With just a few simple steps, you can create something for your lifetime memories.
thanks for letting me share with you today!