Thursday, August 1, 2013

Family Stories Layouts by Jamie Harder


Hi everyone!  It's Jamie with you here today and I am excited to show you a couple of projects I did using the A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Family Stories collection!

The colors in the collection are pretty fabulous!  For my "Butterfly" layout, I reached for the papers with a soft and pretty feel - using the backsides of "Noted", "Doily" "Flower" and "Anchor" papers.  I love the cute "Notecards" paper and cut out the "take note" from there.  I wanted to compliment the pink butterfly on my daughter's face and I found adding a few touches of pink did the trick!









I added my embellishments in groups of three.  Note the three butterflies (with the CUTE sequins in their center) and the cluster of three on the notecard of a brad, button and enamel dot.  



The best part about this collection is that it can be used for any themed pages!  My next page features the photos I took of my friend and her husband when they were expecting.  This time, I wanted to bring in some of the richer colors to pop against the black in the photos!





There are so many embellishments in this collection that makes me feel like a kid in a candy store!  I think I have a little bit of everything on this page:  Chipboard, brads, enamel dots, die-cuts, stickers, and my favorite...the envelopes!!!  A perfect spot to tuck in that ultrasound photo :-)







































Here is another closeup so you can see more of the delicious embellishments in more detail:






















Well I hope you RUN to the nearest scrapbook store and pick up this collection!  You will LOVE it and reach for it over and over for all of your FAMILY STORIES!!!





2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page I know I am going to love this paper can not wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I just love the ultrasound picture in the little envelope, so adorable. Renae @ renaecreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...