Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Summer Stories Cards with Suzanne Sergi



Happy Wednesday! Suzanne here featuring once again Summer Stories collection. I love the clean lines, and patterns found on the papers. The embellishments are also perfect for adding elegant details .
Today, I created two cards showcasing some of the elegant papers. On the following card I layered two of the papers on top of one another, along with a layer of vellum. This card design would be lovely for recognizing the special Mom in your life.



I did use the beautiful grey wood grain paper as the base of the card. I utilized the chipboard words from the 12x12 chipboard element sheet for my sentiments. A few scattered enamel dots add a bit more interest, along with the embossed vellum flowers.

On the second card I embossed white cardstock for the base. Simply used the gorgeous gold embossed polka dot on the majority of the card.




I used the chipboard frame at the top as the base for my main embellishment. Added a pretty bloom, and more of the gold polka for paper for the center.




I tied string around the chipboard frame , and hung the small circle cutout as a sweet tag. Again, using the 12x12 diecut elements sheet, I used the word cherish to layer across the flowers.

Hope you enjoyed these two quick cards, and hope you have a chance to play with this collection soon.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...