Thursday, April 18, 2013

Two page layout by Jamie Harder using Stationery Noted


I had so much fun photographing my daughter the other day....she was in a super silly mood and could not stop laughing!  I love those kinds of laughter fits where you laugh till you cry and your stomach aches!  Feels so good!

Two page layouts are a great way to include lots of photos without having to make them much smaller. The photo on my left page is a 4x6 while the three others on the right page are 3x5.



I used the gorgeous stationery noted collection...oh my gosh I love, love, love this collection.  Teresa also manages to include so many beautiful quotes and sentiments into her lines that really add just what I am looking for on my pages.  I knew right away that I wanted to add "Do not let anyone ever dull your sparkle" so I cut that out and stapled it to the left side of my layout:



There are so many fabulous embellishments included in this line.  I think I almost used a little bit of everything:  chipboard (check out that chipboard tag piece - oh how i heart that), stickers, washi tape, die cut border, buttons, brads and enamel dots!



 I hope you enjoy some laughter in your day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. I love this! and the laughing girl in the pics just make you want to laugh right along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome two page. Perfect photos too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...