Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Project Life with Yvonne Blair featuring Teresa Collins Summer Memories


Hi everyone! Yvonne here with some layouts for Project Life.  
I had fallen a bit behind, but I am happy to say I am catching up and promising myself I will not fall this far behind again, wink.  
When I received the new release of Summer Memories I knew it was just what I needed to inspire me to get on the ball!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line.  The colors, the designs, the textures are utterly fabulous.  
Oh...and the decorative tape, ack...just what someone with a slight washi addiction needed, lol. 
Below is the first side of Week 9.  
 Week 9 page 2.

It is very hard to photograph in the pocket pages, so I tried to get a slight angle. 
Maybe a little better to see some of the details. 
Below, the camera in the journaling card is glitter.  Love this.  Really adds a pop. 


Week 10 and 11 where really kind of uneventful so they are just one page layouts.  That is what I love about Project Life.  You really customize it to what you need. There are some of my weeks that needed more then two pages, and others that well, just needed the one.  
I hope you enjoyed peeking at my Project Life.  It really is a fabulous way to get some of those memories preserved that wouldn't make it in to my traditional scrapbook.  Love the simplicity of it as well! 
Supplies Used:
Summer Memories Flowers side A & B
Summer Memories Damask side A
Summer Memories Cards side A & B
Summer Memories Flash Cards side A
Summer Memories 6x6 Pad. 
Summer Memories Buttons and Chipboard
Summer Memories Decorative Tape
Summer Memories Sticker Sheet
Summer Memories Chipboard Embellishments
Summer Memories Enamel Dots
Other: Amy Tangerine Thickers from American Crafts. Arrows-Silhouette, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Teresa Collins Mega Runner from Xyron


1 comment:

  1. Your pages are so pretty Yvonne!! I think I am getting closer to doing project life with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...