Thursday, April 25, 2013

Project Life - Jamie Harder using the new Summer Stories Collection


Hello everyone!  I am excited to share my project life pages with you today!  I love the new Summer Stories collection ... even though these pictures are from February :-) I think it works perfectly!

I cut out the flowers from the patterned paper and placed them next to my daughter's flower artwork she did!  I love how perfectly the enamel dots fit in the centre and they are flat so they don't add any bulk!  The "FEB" I also cut out of patterned paper to use as my title.  (My pages don't always follow a weekly structure so this way I can keep track of when they were taken!)




And here is a close up of the other side.  I love that quote!




Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...