Monday, April 15, 2013

Please give a warm welcome to our newest member of the design team, Tessa Wise!


We are so excited to have Tessa Wise as our newest addition to the design team! Tessa is amazing and her cards are beautiful! If you follow Teresa's personal blog you will love the story on how Tessa has become a part of the team. 

Here is a little about Tessa:
Hello!  My name is Tessa Wise and I'm so excited to be joining the Teresa Collins design team!
I live in Northern Virginia with my husband Jeremy and two little girls, Zoey and Natalie.  I love being a mom and have enjoyed staying home with them for the last few years. They are sweet girls and love to craft, just like their mama! 

(TC Memories Collection)
 I have always enjoyed arts and crafts but none compare to my love of card making and scrapbooking!  I love to shop for cute stamps and fun patterned papers, especially the 6x6 mini pads!  I like to use different techniques and also try out different design styles.  I share my projects at my blog, Crafty Girl Designs.  You can also find my work at my local scrapbook store, Scrapdoodles, where I teach and coordinate the class schedule.


(TCD MEMORIES collection)
Tessa's card using HE SAID/she said collection. (papers, enamel dots)
Hexagonal-Birthday-Card
She Said- collection with stickers and enamel dots.
Dream-Big-Card

Dream-Big-Card-2
(TCD Memories Collection)
Screen shot 2013-04-05 at 7.22.01 PM

I am so excited and honored to have the chance to design for Teresa Collins Designs.  I can't wait for the fun and friendships that this opportunity brings!
Please give Tessa a warm welcome! Thank you!! You can see more of Tessa's work on her personal blog : http://craftygrl.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...