Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Graduation fun featuring Memories by Yvonne Blair


Hi everyone, Yvonne here to share some graduation pre-planning. 
I cannot believe this day is here.  My baby is graduating in two and a half months!  I wish I could stay in denial, but alas I cannot.
As of this past weekend we (my daughter and I) sat down and had Graduation "meetings." WINK. 
We discussed what she wanted to do to celebrate.  
We have decided to have her party at home. 
She is definitely a homebody.  So it will be fun to have a laid back, low key party.
She designed the invitations.  They came out so cute.  I will share later on my personal blog. 
I felt like we needed some help to keep the party on track, so I created this fun Graduation Binder.  
It will hold all of our important info, lists, addresses and whatever else we feel as though we need to help the day be a success and as stress-free as possible. 
 I also thought is would be a great idea for her to have a little book she could carry with her to write down her feelings, a place to put pictures of her friends and all the things she will be doing during grad week. 
The seniors get out a week before the underclassmen but the have a full schedule of practices, awards and baccalaureate.  What better way to do that then the stitched notebooks Teresa added in to her new lines.  These little babies are awesome!  I just decorated the cover and added a schedule punch out to the first page to keep her on track.  She LOVES it!
 And I absolutely know we will need many Thank you cards.  I love that these turned out 
elegant and classy thanks to Teresa's timeless designs in the Memories collection!

Here is a little closer peek.  The "thank you very much" is popped with foam tape and we added pearls from the Christmas Cottage line.  Love it.  Bre's favorite color is Tiffany Blue and this is her little Thank you all wrapped up!  


Hope you enjoyed a little peek into our Pre-Graduation party planning.  I'm sure there will be much more to share later.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!  Until next time. 
If you would like to visit my blog click here.

20 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! My DS just graduated last year wish i would have done something like this!! My DD will be on her way soon so this will def be fun to do for her!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely adding to the fun. (and taking some of the stress of did I remember everything, wink) Thank you.

      Delete
  2. These are great planning ideas! Must keep in mind when my oldest graduates. We still have a few years, but I know they will fly by.
    Gloria H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time certainly does fly! Thanks for looking.

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! I love the Thank You notes and having that notebook is a perfect way to capture memories in a pretty keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beatrice. It has been really fun to create some projects that my daughter will have to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the colors in this line!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can only imagine how it feels to have your daughter about to graduate! *sob*
    This book and thank you card are perfect and elegant for the momentous occasion. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Cynthia...Yes...I will be sobbing a lot! wink.

      Delete
  8. Love how you put these together and how everything coordinates. Anyone would be lucky to receive one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for organizing and remembering!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...