Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Friday!



Hello everyone!  Hope you had a great January...it seems like just a few days ago 2013 was just getting started.
And now it's February already. :)

Today is Featured Fan Friday...and I'm excited to share this beautiful card submitted by Kristi.
She used the Now & Then line to create this amazing Bee Mine card.
I love all the layers and little extras...and her use of non-traditional colors for a Valentine's card.
Great job Kristi!  A little more about her:

"I am a stay at home mom to 2 wonderful children and wife of 18 years to a retired Army officer. I discovered scrapbooking and card making back in the 1990's by having the idea to create my own Christmas cards. I bought my first stamp, and it snowballed from there into a passionate hobby.  I decided start a blog in 2010 to share my work with others and make connections with other card makers and scrap bookers and have made friends all over the world. I am a huge Teresa Collins fan and really enjoy making cards with her beautiful line of products! My other  interests include reading,gardening, decorating and martial arts."

You can see more of Kristi's work on her blog, Kristi's Paper Creations.
Her cards are stunning!  Thanks so much for sharing your work with us...

Don't forget to link your Teresa Collins Designs projects on the next Featured Fan Friday post...coming on Sunday, February 3....or post them on the Teresa Collins Design Facebook page.  
Next time it could be you! :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great feature! Love Kristi's beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I'm talking about!! I am totally NOT into the valentines themes at all. I love this kind its soooo Beautiful!!! And guess what I have that line..I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...