Many of us are out shopping today, celebrating Black Friday. It means that Christmas is just around the corner!
To get us in the mood, let's share some easy to create Christmas cards. While they might be easy to make, they are full of detail thanks to Teresa's lovely products. I used the Christmas Cottage collection.
First up, a Christmas Cheer card!
1. Simply start with a 4.25 X 5.5" base.
2. Add the green holly paper, sized at 3.8 X 5"
3. Use the glitter Border Strip, cut to fit the width of the card.
4. Add the Cheer die-cut to the center.
5. Add the Merry Christmas, Joy & Delight and Good Times die-cuts.
6. Highlight each one with either a brad, faceted rhinestone, or chipboard circle.
7. Wrap the burlap twine from the trim package around the Cheer card twice and tie in a bow.
1. Start with the same size base as above, but place the card going horizontally.
2. Layer the red polka dot from the 6X6 pads. Size the rectangle at 3.25 X 5.5".
3. Place the red glittered Border Strip about one inch from the top of the card.
4. Tuck the green circular die-cut underneath.
5. Place the Merry Christmas Border Strip along the top after you trim it to fit the card.
6. Use a small strip of the large polka dot to cover the smaller words under the Merry Christmas border. It is about 3 X 1/4" in size.
7. Place the Tis the Season chipboard saying, tilting it slightly.
8. Layer the music paper circle and brad on top of the green circle.
9. Wrap the red and white twine around the brad and tie a bow.
10. Add the green button and the pearl faceted rhinestone.
11. I placed a red faceted rhinestone in front of Merry Christmas saying.
Special holiday cards are simple to make when you have the right goodies to play with! I am loving Christmas Cottage and I know you will too!