Friday, November 16, 2012

Good Times Now and Then Layout by Dedra Long


With the holiday season around the corner, hopefully we will be surrounded by more family and friends. With this in mind, I realized I had never done a layout talking about, documenting or sharing the story of my co.workers who have turned into my best friends. 

I see these girls more than I see my husband and children. They are a second family to me and just like a family we share life experiences and everything in between together. We have definitely shared some good times and we still have more of those to come. 




The great thing about Teresa is her collections are so timeless and versatile that you can use them years later. Just like this journaling tag, I love that it was extra long, so I could really tell my story. I had a lot of journaling about kelsey and jess, how we attend each others family events and how we have game nights with each other and our husbands, each others babies, children and how we have become so much more than co.workers....best friends that can count on each other.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, friends, photos (you can squeeze a couple in) and memories made.
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! This is my 1st visit here & I know that I'm about to get lost in looking through all the posts & projects so I want to ask this question/favor before I forget...would you consider enabling the "subscribe by email" option so that I/we know when a new post has been made by you?? It's the easiest way for me to stay up-to-date with my fav blogs (& I'm sure for others as well). I'll check back & hope to see this feature enabled...THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scrappy Mama!! That is a great question, I will look into it. Thank you so much for the suggestion.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...