Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ask And You Shall Receive


Hey there everyone Stacy here today with a fun post for you.  About a week or so ago we shared a couple images of my December Daily/ Countdown To Christmas mini album that I created.  Some of you were asking about instructions with photos to recreate this.....you will want to gather your goodies because you will are going to be able to do just that.  I have typed up instructions along with photos of each page just for you!!  You will need some sort of chipboard for the covers, or create this album and put it all together inside of the red binder book that comes in the Christmas Countdown Kit.  Grab some ink, black cardstock, ALL of the embellies and paper from the Christmas Cottage collection and get ready!  Let me share a few more photos here with you.







Ok so as promised HERE is the link to the instructions and photos.  Have fun and I hope you enjoy creating this December Daily mini album.


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful keepsake you created Stacy! Beautiful and so creative. I like the fact that on most pages you allow lots of room for bigger photos! Thank you so much for the instructions to recreate! I think I have to buy more Christmas papers which some are sold out and hard to come by...let's you know how well received this line is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stacy! Love your instructions, that is so awesome!! I just love your countdown book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful book...you are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this never thought of using black card stock but I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Awesome! Thank you so much! Aly :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...