Monday, August 20, 2012

Ready for Fall?


Last night we were able to open our windows and let the cool air in while we slept.  It actually got so chilly that I had to close them in the middle of the night.  That crisp air that signifies the end of summer and the start of fall is upon us.

I love autumn.  Something about pumpkins and leaves.  High school football games and sweaters.

I created this layout from some of our favorite fall photos...a day at the pumpkin patch.  I love how the bright orange pops off the Vintage Finds papers.


I built my title using the layered sticker and the heading of a Bingo card.  To go with my theme, I included lots of clocks.  It signifies the moment in time.  I add lots of other circles with the buttons and bling.


My title is split so I wanted to put an emphasis on the word "perfect" this way the reader could know where to start.  I add a brad and made two loops with the burlap twine in the collection.  I use a small amount of liquid glue to tack my twine down and give it fun curves. 


The warm neutrals and bright oranges make me long for fall.  It is certainly in the air!

Supplies:  Vintage Finds: Paper:  Dots (Back), Music (Back), Clock (both sides); Border Strips; Brads; Faceted Rhinestones; Chipboard Elements 2; Washi Tape; Layered Stickers; Trim; Buttons.

2 comments:

  1. Stacey I love this layout! The twine bow and all the goodies on the right...simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Stacey! Definitely getting me in the mood for Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...