Thursday, July 26, 2012

What are you doing in September??



Join me at SCRAPFEST!!!!!!

I am teaching three MINI BOOK (if you know me that are not really MINI-ha) Workshops at Mall of America Scrapfest. I am teaching with all THREE of my new collections- Tell Your Story, Christmas Cottage and Vintage Finds. Classes sold out last year FAST so if you are coming MAKE sure you sign up right away.
Screen shot 2012-07-21 at 10.52.45 AM
Here are the minis we'll be making:
  










Screen shot 2012-07-21 at 10.53.04 AM
Come to Scrapfest and take workshops from all my creative friends. It is quite the experience to be here with all the other fabulous creative manufacturers. All in ONE PLACE!!!!!! I am always honored to be invited and LOVE this event.
I am also hosting a special  TERESA COLLINS CROP  on  FRIDAY night the 14th - Sign ups are going on now!
Screen shot 2012-07-24 at 12.14.53 AM
I have to say I was pretty thrilled to find out that I got a large crop space.  I am hosting mine at the MALL OF AMERICA at the Rotunda! (the center of the mall.)  I have so many surprises in store...and well, let's just say...it's going to be a very fun night for all that attend!!


1 comment:

  1. I'll be there! Did get signed up for your crop and I'm going to attempt to get into some of your classes. It's only a 6 hour drive from home! Thanks for coming back to the Midwest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...