Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stop Pouting Layout by Stacey Michaud


Oh, daughters.  They are awesome shopping buddies, great beauties, best friends, and world-class pouters.  At least mine is.  I recently took some photos of Ella at her birthday party.  I asked the group of girls to all gather.  She wanted to keep playing one of the games so she lined up.

But...she was not going to smile.  Nope, big old pouty face.  And I caught it!  Those are the most scrappable moments!


I love the soft colors of this line!  They really make pictures with darker colors pop!  I layered lots of die cuts here and combined some embellishments from the Spring Fling collection with Sweet Afternoon.  I love using little strips and stickers along the tops and bottoms of my layout to add some balance.

I created this cluster with Spring Fling chipboard elements and buttons as well as Sweet Afternoon die-cuts.  I like the dimension it gives!

What do you think?  Will my daughter appreciate this layout someday?

Supplies:  Sweet Afternoon With a Book, Going Downtown, Just Relaxing Papers, Sweet Afternoon Die Cuts; Sweet Afternoon Stickers; Sweet Afternoon Brads; Spring Fling Chipboard; Spring Fling Buttons

Make sure you like us on facebook, tell your friends... CHA is coming and there is some exciting fun things happening that you will not want to miss out on! Spread the word!! You will LOVE what we have up our sleeves!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...