Tuesday, July 10, 2012

iphone 4 case by Dedra Long


You have been waiting and waiting, you have purchased it and you're holding it in your hands, that perfect piece of patterned paper! That favorite piece of paper that you could carry around with you all day. Well, that has been me on many occasions and I have found the perfect way to carry around the patterned papers I love and switch them out when I want to, because let's face it, more often than not there are many patterned papers we love. Typically, I'll speak for myself, I end up buying multiple sheets of that favorite paper.
I have started making and switching out my iphone case covers. My current iphone case cover simply had a photo in it. Here is what it looked like before I swtiched it out:


Here is the base paper I chose to switch too and what it looks like measured and cut to fit my iphone:


Here is my iphone complete with the new case cover:


After I chose the base patterned paper, I used one of my favorite Teresa Collins stamps, a die cut cardstock piece from the Sweet Afternoon Collection and stitched it onto the paper. I can't wait for my new favorite papers to come in, so I can switch my case cover out again! Until then, I'm going to enjoy my current favorite.

Supplies used:
Sweet Afternoon Going Downtown Paper
Fabrications Acrylic Stamps
Sweet Afternoon Die Cut Cardstock Sheet
Sewing Machine

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!


11 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I ordered a clear cover last week can't wait for it to get here!!! You did a great job super Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a great idea :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never ever would I have thought of doing this!!! I am so excited to try this out that I am running out in the morning to find a clear case!! LOL!
    Thanks for the inspiration. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quilted clear cover. Who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dedra said:

      The cover is from Monoprice.com and they are SUPER cheap. I paid like .86 cents each.

      Hope this helps!!! :)

      Delete
    2. The product number is 8049 and that model will come up.

      :)Sesil

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...