Wednesday, June 6, 2012

42. Layout by Dedra Long


Hi there! When I first saw the Sweet Afternoon Collection, the soft colors, the delicate patterns I thought of babies, little girls, tea parties, spring time, etc.
After printing the photos I took of Jon on his birthday, I noticed his shirt had the same colors as the Sweet Afternoon Collection. Here is what I came up with....


It's so nice when a collection is so versatile that you can scrapbook any occasion or any member of your family from babies, to children, to adults.

Supplies used:
Sweet Afternoon 6x6 Paper Pad
Sweet Afternoon Garden in the Party Paper
Sweet Afternoon Relaxing Paper
Sweet Afternoon By the Pond Paper
Sweet Afternoon With a Book Paper
Sweet Afternoon Cardstock Stickers
Sweet Afternoon Brads
Sweet Afternoon Stamps
Everyday Moments Buttons
Everyday Moments Rhinestones
Fabrications Stamps

Thanks for taking a look!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...