Friday, May 25, 2012

Today's featured fan....



Wishing everyone a safe Memorial Day weekend!

Happy Friday...I would love to introduce you to this week's featured fan...Lisa Dorsey!
I love the way she used the Sweet Afternoon collection:

Beautiful, Lisa!  And great pictures... :)
Check out her cards too:



You can see more of Lisa's work on her blog,  A Blessed Life.

Hi, my name is Lisa Dorsey and I am thrilled to be the featured fan this week.  I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years and doing scrapbook design work for about the last 7 years.  I go back and forth between card making and scrapbooking, with an emphasis on scrapbooking lately.  I have been happily married for almost 17 years and have two girls.  My work varies between bright & colorful and soft & pretty, depending on my mood.  That is why I have fallen in love with so many of the papers and embellishments from Teresa Collins.  There are so many great designs to pick from that I find myself going back to them time and again. 

Thanks for sharing your work with us Lisa!

  


4 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo exciting!! I loveeeeeeee Lisa's creations!! Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful work, Lisa, as always! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and cards Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...