Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF!



Woohoo!  Soooo glad it's Friday!  You know how that feels, right?  
Today we get to feature an amazing fan and an amazing project. :)

Say hello to

Hello, my name is Jennie Harper and I am so excited to be the Feature Friday Fan.   I live in North Carolina with my husband and 3 children and have been paper crafting for the past 7 years.  Everyday Moments was my first 6x6 paper pad from Teresa Collins and also the first pad I have ever used in its entirety!  LOVE that!!  As a predominant card maker, I find the reduced scale perfect for cards and just received the new Sweet Afternoon 6x6 pad and Die-cut Accessory sheet and looking forward to creating with it soon.  


Make sure to check our Jennie's blog here: http://stampawaytheday.blogspot.com/
Thank you Jennie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...