Monday, March 5, 2012

Lara Scott - Guest Designer

We are excited to have Lara Scott as our Guest Designer today.
Check out her album using Every Day Moments. This is what Lara had to say about her album:

This book is random moments of members of my family-my sisters, children, nieces and nephews, parents, my husband and I.  I love the song Little Wonder by Rob Thomas so that is where the quote and inspiration for the book came from.










We asked Lara some question for you to get to know her a bit and this is what she had to say:

What is your scrapbooking style?
   Honestly I don't know-it depends on photos and my mood.  I do everything from mixed media art journals to very clean formal pages and cards
How did you start scrapbooking/card making?   Wow I think is was back in like 1996.  I was a stamper before that.
What influences your designs?  Color, texture, photos
How long do you spend working on a layout or card?  depends 5 minutes to 2 hours
What does your work area look like when you are working on a project?  What work area?-I am very visual designer so I tend to spread everything out because if I don't see it I won't use it.  Usually looks like a bomb went off.
What is your favorite color combination? again depends on my mood-I tend to stick with more neutral colors but then I am originally from Hawaii so I love the bright tropical colors too
Do you have any other hobbies?  drawing, gardening, photography

To see more of Lara's work visit her Blog- http://mylifeslittlemoments.wordpress.com



Thank you Lara for sharing your amazing creation with us today.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...