Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fun with monograms - by: Yvonne Blair


I think we are all in the holiday sprint by this time. Trees are decorated, shopping is being done, and packages are waiting to be wrapped (well a few packages, wink). This year I have decided to make everyone's gift tags. Luckily we have no doubles of any particular letter, so they will be indentified with the monogram. Here is one of the little gift tags along with the place setting each family member will have. I found the little ornament place holders at Michaels in the dollar bin (you get two for a dollar!) as well as the frame in the next project. Of course Teresa Collins Christmas Home is just the ticket to add a bit of class and sass!

As soon as I saw this frame this project popped in my head! I cut the hangy part of one of the stars from Teresa's Blingage line and added a glue dot to the back and glued it right to the outside of the frame. The inside saying is stamped up with more of those lovely dollar bin finds. I love the way it turned out! I still love all the "Keep Calm" sentiments and thought I would add my own version.

Finally, I had to throw in a little Vegas page made with Teresa's World Traveler Collection in honor of my Mom who is enjoying Vegas at this very moment! I know she is having a ball and is taking lots of pictures for me to scrapbook for her!



I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and taking time to relax and make a little bit of homemade goodness! In our house it just makes it a little bit more special! Until next time!


Products used:

Place Setting

Christmas Home Decor Side B

6x6 Christmas Home Pad

Blingage Alphabet

Ornament place setting

Diamond Stickles

Pop dots


Gift Tag

Christmas Home 6x6 Pad

Christmas Home Decor Side B

Christmas Home Labels Side A

Blingage Alphabet

Christmas Home Decorative Trim

Diamond Stickles

Pop Dots


Frame

Christmas Home 6x6 Pad

Blingage-Shelly's stars

Mini Frame

Letter Stamps


Vegas Layout

World Traveler Black Damask

World Traveler Red Brocade

World Traveler Words

World Traveler Clear Stamps

Blingage-Donna's Gems


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...