Friday, December 23, 2011

Carolina Breeze Family Tag by Colette


This tag was something I created for the cover of an album I will be making.  I thought I'd share it here as we are "Celebrating" Tags!
This tag features Teresa's latest release called Carolina Breeze .
The supply List:
Carolina Breeze Kayla paper
Carolina Breeze Die Cuts and Stickers
Cricut Expression Machine
Cricut Sophisticated Cartridge
Blingage:  Gentry's Glitter, Donna's Gems
Blingage Alphabet stamp set:  Crown stamp
Black Stazon Ink
Close to My Heart Glue Pen and Pop Dots
Black Ribbon: Michaels
Tim Holtz Tiny attacher

This tag was cut out of the Kayla paper using the Sophisticated cartridge.  This black tag is 5 1/4" tall.
I also cut out a flag shape measuring 4 1/2" tall.  It is cut of the same paper, but I used the patterned side for the flag.  Using the Glue Pen and glitter, I edged the flag in glitter and then glued on to the black tag.
Add a line of Donna's gem pearls across top of flag.
Right below the pearls I added a line of the yellow pennants from the die cut sheet.
The swirl tag is a Die cut.  Darken edges and stamp the crown in the center.  Mount this tag in the center of flag under pennants.
Lastly I added the family sticker and stapled a ribbon to the top of tag.
This little beauty will be such a cute focal point on the album I am making!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...